Thanks to all who made it out to Gallagher’s on Monday night; to those who didn’t, you were missed, but we didn’t really want you there anyway.
We hope everyone had a great time, and mark your iPhone, iCal, physical paper calendar, or whatever the heck a PC uses these days, for Monday, November 16. On this fine day, Mundays V: The Turkey Affair will be held at an as-yet-undisclosed watering hole.
We can’t wait to see you again.
Until then, cheers.
The Dog Days of Fall are upon us, as this episode’s mascot, Dr. Barklus Y. Nowser, can affirm. This fourth iteration will go for the proverbial gusto, with more food, booze, activities, and charming conversation than ever before!
Monday, October 19th, get yourself to Gallagher’s roundabout 5:30 PM, for quite literally the best time you’ve had in your entire life. Mundays the Fourth will be more awesome than your college graduation, wedding, and birth of first child COMBINED!
Here’s some highlights:
1. Mundays makes its triumphant return to Gallagher’s at Temple & Broadway.
2. There will be pumpkin decorating, with all supplies provided; just bring your winning smile and able hand.
3. Monday Night Football will be on at least 8 televisions, and if you think Denver is gonna cover on the road, you may want to stay home and weep softly in your own living room. The Chargers are looking for a W.
4. Like it never even left, screen printing is back. Dr. Barklus Y. Nowser will be lending his likeness to your t-shirts, handbags, 63′ Impala hoods, tropical birds, outdated political lawn signs, and autographed headshots of Fox News anchorwomen.
5. Dr. Nowser, being a dog, imaginary, and lacking thumbs, has requested a smaller screen print for more I-gotta-carry-this-s***-in-my-mouth sized items. We’ve obliged, as he has a mean set of chompers, and will be printing coasters to protect the various wooden surfaces in your home. This will leave you blotto in peace, free of worry for your antique coffee table/ironing board/haberdashery station.
A special shout-out to Jesse Kersey, Chelsea Kent, and David Arias, without whom the dream that is Dr. Nowser would never have been realized. If you think getting a dog to wear a top hat and monocle is easy, nonetheless convincing him to quit boozing and pose for a picture, you’ve got another thing coming.
Be good to one another.
The long wait is over, friends.
Mundays III: The Sequel’s Sequel is tonight, September 21 at K.C. Branaghan’s (5734 E. 2nd Street on Naples Island in beautiful, sunny Long Beach. Get started at 5:30 PM and see how long you can last. Monday Night Football will be on, so bring a sport-loving friend.
Enjoy an evening with creative friends, eat some delicious food, and drink away the permeating stench of another Monday. The Mundays mascot, 3rd ed., is Jenkins P. Munday, Jr., designed by the talented, always-ready-to-party Nick Corona. The man himself will be on hand to sign FREE, limited edition, full-color prints.
So bear down, make it through the day, and we’ll see you tonight.
Like Winter’s rain after Summer’s drought, it seemed that Mundays would never come.
Well friends, the wait is nearly over. Mundays III: The Sequel’s Sequel will be held this Monday the 21st of September at Naple’s own K.C. Branaghan’s Irish Pub (5734 E. 2nd Street in Long Beach).
September’s mascot, Jenkins P. Munday, Jr., was designed by none other than Nick “The Outrigger” Corona. Mr. Corona will be in attendance to sign limited edition prints of his work, and Monday Night Football will be in full effect.
Join us this Monday, share a story about the weekend, make a new friend, and raise a pint to the week ahead.
See you soon.